Retail Sales Associate | Open Position
Wolf Steel Ltd would like to announce the exciting opportunity of Retail Sales Associate.
In the role of Retail Sales Associate, the candidate will represent the Napoleon Family of companies while working directly with the public. Reporting to the Director of Retail Operations, the incumbent will require effective communication and organizational skills all while preparing quotes, credit applications and warranties.
- Understanding all Napoleon products and communicating this understanding to customersRepresenting the Napoleon Families of companies by; Trade shows, Home shows special events, evenings, weekends, extended hours and out of town travel as required
- Following procedures for preparing and submitting sales orders
- Preparing quotes, credit applications, warranties, layouts etc
- Performing onsite measure ups for the installation of product
- Preparing and verify sales agreements
- Conducting home pre-inspects and recommending the appropriate goods or services
- Estimating the cost of installation and maintaining equipment
- Maintaining/achieving minimum monthly sales targets
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with the items listed in the “Key Responsibilities” section
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a retail/sales role.
- Product knowledge; Fireplace, HVAC and Grills is considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level interpersonal/ public relations skills
- Proven negotiating skills
To express your interest in being considered for this opportunity, please apply in confidence to:
Please Reference – “Retail” and include a cover letter and resume.
We thank for your interest in Wolf Steel Ltd. (Napoleon) and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.