Computer Technician | Open Position
Wolf Steel Ltd would like to announce the exciting opportunity of Computer Technician – IT Help Desk.
In the role, the candidate will work closely with other member of the IT team, reporting to the IT Manager. The incumbent will require effective communication skills; have a strong knowledge of PC setup/configuration, Windows 7, XP and MS Office.
- Setting up and configuring new systems for end-users
- Answering Associate questions regarding software use
- Troubleshooting software, scanning guns, hand punches and Datatrax systems
- Monitoring server status to ensure all functions running accurately
- Maintaining Visual system user accounts
- Supporting IT hotline, troubleshooting and correction of complex issues
- Installing and configuring barcode scanning guns (NAC & Wolf)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Formal education in the IT field
- Demonstrated experience with the items listed in the “Key Responsibilities” section
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an IT technician is preferred
- A+ CompTIA and or MCSE certification is considered an asset
- Experience with Win 2003, 2008 O/S and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP and ERP Manufacturing is considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work with all personality types.
To express your interest in being considered for this opportunity, please apply in confidence to:
Please Reference – “IT” and include a cover letter and resume.
We thank for your interest in Wolf Steel Ltd. (Napoleon) and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.